Saturday, April 26, 2014

Smile 26/100 Awareness

Today we had a walk for MS. This is the second year I have walked in the local annual fundraiser and for a second year in a row, we had fantastic weather. Not too hot, not too cold.

We had a great turnout, a ton of family joined us this year. My SIL, BIL, a long time family friend, and friend from high school all have MS so we do the walk in their names and in hopes that at some point in the future, they will have a cure for it.

There is no race...it just mostly for awareness (we were all wearing bright orange shirts) and fundraising. I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 in the morning sun, with no flash. I edited in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
_________________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Insanity

No comments: