Saturday, April 19, 2014

Smile 19/100 Healthy Eats

This is a super awesome salad I made for dinner tonight. I picked up these mini peppers in a big bag at the grocery the other day and they are awesome on salad. They are super sweet, you can eat them without anything else if you want.

So in addition to the organic spring mix, and the mini peppers, I added baby carrots, yelllow cherry tomatoes, feta crumbles, cucumber and then a creamy sesame dressing. It was so good, I could have just kept eating and eating...LOL

This salad made my night...so yummy and healthy for me too!

I took this pic in our livingroom with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added a fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Midnight Salad

No comments: