Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Smile 16/100 Dinner

This was my celebratory dinner after I got off work the first day of my new part time job. I stopped at this great Mexican place near our house, and had a margarita while waiting for take out.

This is my first time having enchiladas verdes and they were pretty darn good. I actually only ate half and had the second have for dinner the next night...LOL. The plates are always so much food so I pretty much am guaranteed for leftovers.

It made me very happy to not be cooking after my first full day of paid work in a long time.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with the plate in my lap in our livingroom. No flash but macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
_________________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Flashing

No comments: