Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Smile 23/100 New Feet

These are my new black laceups. I got them for work but I like them so much, I will wear them all the time too. I was looking at some Keens for work, but I wanted to try them on first because the online reviews had been mixed. I went to one of our better shoes stores for some expert advice and gave the Keens a try. The ones I tried were just not as comfortable as my other Keens, and the shoe guy recommended I give these ones a try.

They are made by Klogs. I put them on, and it was love at first sight. Sooooo comfortable and super cute too! The only issue I have noticed so far is that one the super shiny floors at work, they squeak like my Danskos do but I am hoping that once they are worn in a bit, that might stop. I wore them all day the first day and no problems at all with needing to break them in.

I took this picture of my feet at work on the carpet near my desk (not sure why the floor looks so bright) with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
________________________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Strange Gym People

No comments: