Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Smile 9/100 Japanese Maple

This is the third house we have had, that had a Japanese Maple in the yard...it is weird that it happens that way.

The first one we had wasn't as small as this one but I really like the shape and location of this one. We put in a little Japanese lantern almost as soon as we took the house over from the rental company. I can't wait to get our shisa dogs and put them out on the porch.

This little guy just got all its leaves on and they are just such a great color that I couldn't pass up getting a shot of it.

I took this picture in the evening in our front yard. I used my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited the image in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and to add the fuzzy border.
___________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...New Eggs To Watch

No comments: