Friday, April 18, 2014

Smile 18/100 Easter Gift

One of the people at work, that works a different shift from me, brought these eggs in for everyone. They are emptied real eggs that are intricately painted. I thought it was pretty nice of her to give me one since I only started last week.

The egg is really well done. Super cute and since there is no candy involved, also low calorie!!

I still haven't memorized everyone's names yet, especially the people I don't see everyday. I try to review everyone's name in my brain after work based on where they are sitting for the day (most people change desks everyday).

Those that just move through our department will be harder to learn because I don't see them nearly as much. On top of that, we all wear our last names on our shirts but we address each other by first names...LOL

I took this picture at my desk at work with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
___________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...And Then There Were Four

No comments: