Thursday, April 24, 2014

Smile 24/100 Lilac Blossom

I was cutting some stems for the house and decided I wanted to get a shot of the blossoms on the bush while they were still flourishing.

I wish that lilac bloomed all summer, I just love the scent of it. I actually have some lilac melts that I use in the house throughout the summer and a lilac creme perfume I use on my skin.

Along with lilac, my other favorite flower scents are gardenia, jasmine, asiatic lilly and plumeria...probably the same as most other people. I have melts in three of those scents along with the lilac...they are my summer smells.

I took this picture in our sideyard in the afternoon with slight overcast. I used my Fuji Finepix f50 with the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added a fuzzy border.
______________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Flowers

No comments: