Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Smile 30/100 Sunshine

Sitting outside on the bench during break, absorbing some spring sunshine and enjoying a little reading.

I have this bottle for iced tea that I bring to work and then I have a different bottle for my water. When it is cold, I drink hot tea instead.

The sun felt so good...which is nice since we are expecting rain for the next few days, or at least clouds. You take a chance when you sit outside since the public walks by and are apt to ask questions so you end up not really on break, but I love the fresh air and the sun so I am willing to risk it.

When our new building is finished in a couple of years, we'll have an area that we can eat outside that is not near parking or sidewalks. I am sure that we'll have even more co-workers out there then.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with macro turned on but flash turned off. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
_____________________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...Life's Measurements

No comments: