Sunday, April 06, 2014

Smile 6/100 Clean Rock

Yardwork is neverending at our house...but I am feeling accomplished today because I knocked out at least one small section of cleanup. This area is to the right side of our backyard when looking at the house. We have this landing area of stone at the edge of the back deck and it had grass growing up between all of the rocks. Now there is none.

The yard is by no means "done" but at least I got the allocated section for today done, and can move onto a new section next time I am out there in the yard. I also filled up the yard bin for pickup tomorrow which always feels good. The yard is a big project so I am allocating a set of time to work on individual spots to break it up into do-able pieces. This way it can be tackled, otherwise it is just to overwhelming for anyone.

Tomorrow, I hope to get some pansies and some herbs into their new homes, and might even mow the front yard if the weather permits. Then there are a million "in house" items to be tackled. Normally, I post these kinds of posts on our house blog but since this was my "smile" picture for the day, we get to see a bit of the projects at the Bamboo Lagoon here.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
______________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Dragonfly

No comments: