Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Smile 8/100 Nursery

Made the rounds today with my aunt seeing what is out there, ready to be planted.

This one nursery we go to is huge and they supply some of the local plant stores. I just couldn't pass up this photo opportunity with all this color in perfect rows.

We also hit a DIY, the gas station, the bank, a restaurant for lunch, another nursery, and found out another favorite nursery is closing for retirement...lots done, felt great, but sad to see the one nursery go.

I took this picture in the middle of the day at the nursery...great light. I used my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then to add the fuzzy border.
______________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Roses, Roses For Sale

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What nursery is closing?