Friday, April 11, 2014

Smile 11/100 Bib

This is my bib for the 5K that I am doing tomorrow. I picked up my race packet this afternoon. I am looking forward to the run even though I am not in that great of shape and I know I won't get the best time on it....it will be fun anyhow.

One of my cousins is running it too but she is a fast runner so I am sure we will not see each other except at the end...LOL. This is my first IRL race for the year and my second overall 5K since I did a virtual this winter.

This year, we got short sleeve tan shirts instead of the long sleeve ones from last year. I won't wear the new shirt until after the race (my own juju) but I think I am going to wear last years since it is warmer and the race is at 7am and will be chilly.

I took this picture in our dining room with no flash but macro enabled with my Fuji Finepix f50. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Last Year on In My Words...IRL Run

No comments: