Saturday, July 30, 2005

Next Blog Please

Apparently, late night blogging is the trend.

I was getting ready to call it a night and decided to check my blog one last time (I just recently put a new counter on it that gives me lots of info and I find it cool to see who is reading). I also just put a little thing that tells me how many people are on it at one time....

I have refreshed twice now in five minutes and it still says there are 5 people on my blog. So I went to my counter and refreshed the details a few times and each time I do, a new person pops up.

Looks like most of them are just doing the "next blog" button because the referring websites are sometimes those annoying advertising blogs and some are just other blogs that are not related to me in any way.

Anyhow, I didn't realize how much the "next blog" button gets used late on Saturday nights....very interesting...

No comments: