Saturday, July 30, 2005

Beano Works


Last week, I made this easy recipe a friend gave me for Taco Soup. Unfortunately something in it gives gas to individuals in this household that shall remain unnamed.

So when I took the second half out of the freezer (the recipe makes a lot so I end up freezing half right off), I decided to give Beano a chance. I have used it in the past in a precautionary capacity but didn't know for sure if it was working or if whatever I made just wasn't gas producing...you know how some things affect people in different ways.

Anyhow, knowing in advance that this recipe would cause "toots", we did the Beano and I have to say the house remained gas free....so if you ever wondered if it works, it does.

By the way, this is reference to the liquid version that you put on your first bite...I don't know how well the pills work.

3 comments:

... said...

Hey, hey, hey...no one said I was involved in the gas matter...all members were unnamed...remember?

Dave Morris said...

I'm fascinated with the whole concept of Beano. I wish I knew how it worked.

Oh MY, look here! http://www.beanogas.com/about.asp

I gotta try that stuff.

... said...

I am here to say that it works...I think I will start adding to all meals...haha.