Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Daily Dancer

I have just discovered, thanks to my friend Randi a fabulous new blog called The Daily Dancer. I know I might be slow on the uptake on this, but I just had to share it as well, in case any of you have not seen it yet.

I admire this man's imagination and guts. I think it is awesome that he is able to just be himself with no concerns for what anyone else thinks. I am also impressed with the number of hits his site has received in such a short time (at three weeks, it was 50,000, now, I am sure much higher).

I don't know if this is just a marketing gimmick or truly an opportunity to share the love of dance with the world (or both), but I think it is so cool either way because it is so original. I added a link to his blog to my sidebar, and I hope you will get a smile from this dude, like I did.

No comments: