Sunday, February 19, 2006

Warning!!!

In going through my cookie list on my PC this morning, I was able to see what the specific name was of the website that had the malware that attacked my computer. I thought I would put it out there so you all could avoid it.

Please note that I have been to a few lyrics sites that are great, so I am not by any means, suggesting to anyone that they avoid all of them. Just avoid this one...it has a lot of popups anyhow. I only went there because they were like the first one that came up in Google when I was doing the search.

Anyhow, I won't provide the entire address or a hot link but it is lyricsandsongs.com...there is a www in front but I don't want to be blamed if anyone were to go there from here so if you do, you will have done it without my help...hehe.

No comments: