Saturday, February 25, 2006

High School Meme

Basically what my little car looked like. My first car, I remember it dearly.
I was tagged by Chatty on this one...so here goes.

Year: 1987

1. Who was your best friend? Boys: Robert, John and Jaime, Girls: Jen-jen
2. What sports did you play? Soccer, soccer and soccer....still do.
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1973 Dodge Colt (orange)
4. It's Friday night, where are you at? At Jenny's or at Katrina's with a gang of us together.
5. Were you a party animal? Nope, but I liked to hang out with my friends.
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? Nope, wasn't rich enough for that.
7. Ever skip school? Once, kind of by accident.
8. Ever smoke a cigarette? Nope, and still haven't.
9. Were you a nerd? Nope, but I was captain of the math team.
10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Yep, to the tune of the Notre Dame Fighting Song...Fight, fight fight for old Ashland High. Grizzlies, will do it or die. Fight for fame and win this game, for good old Ashland High (or something like that....I guess this is the fight song, not the alma mater, I don't know if we had one).
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Wow, I liked so many of my teachers but I guess Mr. Garrett was my favorite.
13. Favorite class? That would have to be art with Mark Shoenleiber (sp?).
14. What was your school's full name? Ashland High School.
15. School mascot? Grizzly Bear
16. Did you go to Prom? Nope.
17. Would you go back again and do it over? Sure, I had fun in high school and remember I really learned a lot about myself while I was there.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Walking with my boyfriend and being really excited to see my family there smiling.
19. Favorite memory of senior year? Soccer, and hanging out with my friends. Finally getting to drive.
20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall? I don't think we had one of those.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yep, I worked at McDonald's.
22. Who did you date? RC
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The quad.
24. Have you gained weight since then? Who hasn't?
25. What did you do after graduation? Worked that summer, hung out with friends before we all went off in different directions for college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that just yesterday. Seems like it to me......