Thursday, October 13, 2005

Image History

Thanks to P'nut for this one....

Go to Google and click on the Images link.
Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

Where I Grew Up
Small town in the NW









Where I Live Now
Small town in the SE









My Name
Apparently lots of pets are named Mishka












My Grandma's Name
Eula is a hard name to find images for.










Favorite Food
Bahn Mi: Vietnamese Sandwich









Favorite Drink
Bert and I have the same taste in margartitas, although I like mine on the rocks.








Favorite Song
Couldn't pick one favorite but I do enjoy this one.












Favorite Smell
Once again, couldn't pick one favorite, but I do love plumeria.

1 comment:

Girl said...

will have to do this one!