Thursday, March 06, 2014

POTD Day 6 Chair

Not really a chair, but definitely a spot to sit and one used a lot since it is nice to be in front of the fire.

I am not a huge fan of the tile that was used but it is the same tile that is in the kitchen on the counters and backsplash...so I am hoping that someday when we replace the kitchen counters, I'll get to knock this stuff out. If not, it won't kill me either, but it would be nice. Also not a huge fan of the brass around the fireplace and on the glass doors but thinking of maybe spray painting it flat high heat black...as you can see, the to do list of home improvement never ends...LOL

I took this picture in our livingroom with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light, and added the fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Kick Ass Lightening

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one of my favorite spots to sit at your house when it's cold out and you have a fire going!