Monday, March 17, 2014

POTD Day 17 Today's Weather

Our weather has been pretty wonky the last few weeks. March, I think is always like that but we always forget. So we have had sun and warm days, then frosty mornings, then windy evenings, and then clouds with some rain...you never know from day to day so you have to sort of just go with the flow when it comes to the To Do list.

This morning we woke up to clouds and rain even though we really weren't supposed to get rain, just clouds. I am not complaining because we really need the rain, but it made it so that instead of yardwork, laundry ended up on the docket.

This pic is from near our house looking out over the hills nearby. You can see that the sun is shining on the bluff but behind it are some dark rainy looking clouds. The sun did come out to stay later in the day and that was nice, but we never did warm up much.

I took this pic in the morning with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
______________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...Cr@p, Cr@p, Cr@p

No comments: