Monday, March 03, 2014

POTD Day 3 My Name Is

Gracie Ray...well, it isn't my name but it is the name of my soon to be born great niece. I don't use my real name on the web so I had to make a executive decision for this particular photoday, and I thought that this might be a nice compromise.

I found this cute little dress for her today and am sending it in a box with the blanket I crocheted for her along with some other small outfits I picked up.

I worked on the blanket for a few weeks and when I got it in the box, I realized I had some extra room, so I thought adding a few little things would be fun.

I took this picture in our livingroom on the floor with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Open And Moving

No comments: