Monday, March 10, 2014

POTD Day 10 Far Away

This is a picture of Lake Elsinore from up on the hills above the city. One of our cousins from this area was married last summer and we went down for the occasion and did some sight seeing as well.

My SIL and I took this drive up the Ortega Hwy over the hills to meet my MIL down near San Diego and we stopped at this view point to take some shots. So not only is the lake Far Away in the image but the location overall is Far Away from us since we live a long distance from there.

The trip as a whole was really great, we had great weather, and visits will all the family. Couldn't have asked for a better occasion!

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
______________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...In Other News

No comments: