Wednesday, March 19, 2014

POTD Day 19 Cropped

I was going to search for a picture that I had cropped well to make it into a better picture but then I remember this yummy "crop" I got at the Grower's Market. I had never had pea sprouts before and we were given a sample to try and they were really good, so I bought a bag of them.

I have used them so far in scrambled eggs and salads, and really like the flavor. If I made sandwiches at home, I am sure they would be great on those as well since I get alfalfa sprouts on my sandwiches all the time instead of lettuce.

I took this picture in our dining room with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light, and then to add the fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Flowers

No comments: