Thursday, March 27, 2014

POTD Day 27 Something I Made

Kai Jiaow with steamed jasmine rice
This is one of my favorite Thai dishes to make...and it is super easy and so yummy!

The only thing missing from it is this awesome sauce that my friend Jai turned me on to, but it is no longer available. Everytime I go to my favorite Thai grocery, I ask the owner if he has seen any of this delectable sauce and he said that he thinks they stopped making it...bummer!!

I need to put a picture of the sauce on my phone so I can have it when I go next time so I can make sure he can knows for sure which one. I have a second sauce I am always looking for that I forgot to bring a picture of last time and I need to get that one on my phone too...LOL. The things we do when we can't read the words on the label.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash and no macro. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added a fuzzy border.
_________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Sunday Treats

No comments: