Sunday, March 16, 2014

POTD Day 16 Beautifully Ordinary

I was walking downtown getting some exercise and running a few errands and came across this little sprig of rosemary in a pot in front of a store.

I love how rosemary is so ordinary, but when its little blue flowers erupt, it is quite beautiful too. Both of the rosemary in our yard are in shadier spots so we don't always get blooms on the ones we have.

I was able to get a few pics during my trek but mostly was enjoying the warm weather, sunshine and spots of spring, springing...maybe I will be able to post more from this walk.

I took this picture in the afternoon enjoying the sun with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash but macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Last Year on In My Words...Chicken Soup

No comments: