Sunday, March 23, 2014

POTD Day 23 I'm Loving

This is a piece of orgonite that my cousin made for me a few weeks ago. I put it in the window in our living room near most of the electronic equipment in the room.

I love the color green too, so it is really perfect.

My cousin started making these healing objects for herself and for others recently. You can read more about orgonite on her website at this location.
She recently got some really terrific news from her latest bone scan and I have to believe that items like this and all the other positive energy sources in her life were responsible to helping her body to heal.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash in the morning sun. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
___________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...AWWA Donation Site

No comments: