Sunday, March 02, 2014

POTD Day 2 Something Borrowed

This is, but one example of the bikes that are available for use by anyone while on Google's campus. I have only been to the Moutain View campus but I imagine they have bikes like these on all their campuses of decent size.

As visitors, we of course were enamored with them....they are just so cute. We were even able to ride them (although I didn't) if we wanted. I think it is pretty cool that the promote the use of bicycles and public transit like they do (they have a shuttle system that brings workers in from the local cities so they don't all have to commute in cars everyday). I like to see big businesses taking responsibility for helping our environment.

I took this pic with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP with cropping, light and color and then added a fuzzy border.
______________________________

Last year on In My Words...Red Skies At Night

No comments: