Friday, May 30, 2014

Smile 60/100 HotRod

This is my uncle's hot rod. The body (and frame, I am assuming) was found about 8 years ago in a huge blackberry bush, and it was just a huge chunk of metal with surface rust all over it.

He has been working on it ever since. First time I saw it on the road was for a bbq we had at a state park for one of my "aunts" which was probably a couple of years ago.

It is a 1932 Chrysler 3 window coupe and he has it "hotrodded" out. He says that he still needs to work on the interior some but it is a beauty to see parked in the driveway. On this occasion, it was sitting in the driveway of my other uncle's house while we were having a little family get together and the sunlight on the beautiful paint job was just too much for me to pass up.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 in the afternoon sun. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then to add the fuzzy border.
___________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Nascar Education

No comments: