Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Smile 44/100 New Lenses

My cousin found these glasses and gave them to me 14 years ago. I have replaced the lenses twice now.

I have a case for them and I try to be careful that I don't put them in the same pocket as anything sharp like keys, but somehow I got a huge gouge in the right lens a few weeks ago and it ran right down my center of my vision and was driving me nuts. So I looked online and Oakley doesn't provide the replacement lenses anymore but I found some from a third party on Amazon.

I ordered polarized lenses (my first) and it is a completely different experience to look through them, but in a good way. Everything looks really crisp and some things almost look extra vivid. I guess I am the last person on the planet to try polarized, haha.

I took this picture in the afternoon in our diningroom with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...

No comments: