Thursday, May 29, 2014

Smile 59/100 Vanity

These are the new vanity lights for the two bathrooms. Still trying to get rid of the brass all over this house, and this is one of the steps.

The old vanity lights all work, so if we don't install the old ones in a family member's house, I'll make sure they go to ReStore so someone else can use them and they don't end up in a landfill.

I had a giftcard from Lowe's and our discount we get normally so they really didn't cost us too much, which is nice since the budget is super tight these days.

Now there is the issue of installing them. I want to do it right away but since both bathrooms are on the list to be painted and the mirrors all have to be moved around, it might be a while before they get installed. We'll see.

I took this picture in our entry way with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and to add a fuzzy border.
______________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Mum Lights

No comments: