Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Smile 57/100 Finally

I am finally reading the entire Harry Potter series after having watched all the movies a few years ago.

I am in the middle of the fifth book but have been waiting for a while to get the 4th movie from the library. Apparently the one I had on hold was lost and instead of it just dropping to the next one, the hold just deleted itself. So I requested it again and it came in rather quickly.

So I am planning to get this one in while eating sometime this week since we only have DVDs for a week. And hopefully the 5th one will come in soon and I'll have the book finished so I can watch it.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Earlier This Year on In My Words...Dances With Wolves and More

No comments: