Saturday, May 10, 2014

Smile 40/100 Great Niece

This is our great niece Gracie. She is about 5 weeks old in this picture.

We were all out at a local festival and her grandmother was holding her. She is a sleeper so getting a shot with her eyes open is unusual, but I am sure that will change as she gets older.

She is an easy baby so far...food, burp, diapers, sleep...rinse and repeat....LOL. I am happy for our niece that she is like this though because Gracie also has two 3 year old siblings to keep our niece very busy.

Gracie was here visiting us for a few days from Kansas and I was thrilled that we all got a chance to meet her. We probably won't to get see her again for some time.

I took this picture in the afternoon shade with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash but with macro enabled. I then edited it in GIMP 2.6 to add the fuzzy border and balance color and light.
___________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Meme Time

No comments: