Friday, May 16, 2014

Smile 46/100 Music

Long overdue, I finally used a couple of Amazon giftcards and got a new Nano.

This one is 7th generation and has a few bells and whistles that my old one doesn't have. It also has 16GB of memory so even with all the music I want to put on it, it barely made a dent in it.

I cleaned up my old one and put some favs on it, and plan to use it in the car with my broadcaster. With the CD player out of commisision right now, it is a nice option for music that isn't radio. This one will be my everyday use one, as well as the one I use for workouts. So far, I am loving it.

I am looking at getting a decent little bluetooth speaker so we can play music outside when we want, like up near the pool once I get the table fixed up.

I took this picture in our livingroom in the morning light with no flash on my Fuji Finepix f50. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, and light balance, and then added a fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Aunt Becky's Meme

No comments: