Saturday, May 24, 2014

Smile 54/100 Splurge

Background: I don't eat a lot of bread these days so I don't buy bread for the house and if I have a hankering for a sandwich, I try to go some place healthy to get my sandwich so I know that the bread, meat and cheese isn't full of chemicals.

I was at our local co-op today getting a sandwich. I knew I might want some kind of "side item" with the sandwich so I went iinto the grocery side to see what options they had and I found these guys.

They are super yummy which makes it completely impossible to stop eating them but otherwise they are an awesome find. Give them a try sometime, if you are a lover of pepper jack cheese (which is kind of what these taste like).

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but with the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light balance and then added a fuzzy border.
________________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Everyday Humdrum

No comments: