Friday, May 02, 2014

Smile 32/100 Jack

So last week, they started painting a new parking structure located next to our parking lot at work and many of our cars were oversprayed...

So the contractor had a deal with the city to cover getting all our cars detailed on the exterior to see if that would eliminate the dots of paint most of us were seeing even after washing.

I was one of the first ones to get our truck, Jack, in and he came out looking beautiful and practically brand new. The company that did the details even cleaned the interior as well and it was so nice to get in a nice clean vehicle.

I took this picture of Jack in the evening after work with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Last Year on In My Words...Little Happenings

No comments: