Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Smile 36/100 Bananas

We don't always have bananas in the house, but when we do, they always make me a bit happier. I love bananas...but not soft ones.

As soon as they get even the smallest bit soft, they get cut up and put in freezer bags to use for smoothies since texture is not an issue in a smoothie.

I try to limit banana consumption to breakfast or lunch since they do have a far about of sugar and calories in them...but the benefits from having one are also pretty significant as far as minerals go.

I took this picture in our living room (in my pjs), with my Fuji Finepix f50 with the macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Card Making and Socializing

No comments: