Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Smile 58/100 Starts

I am probably crazy to be trying to do a garden this year considering the drought we are in and the fact that I might not be able to water them...but it seems everyone else is doing it and it makes me want to do it too....LOL.

If nothing else, I hope to have tomatoes. These starts are two different cucumbers, one zucchini, and two different tomatoes. They cost me a total of 5 bucks, so I am thinking even if I kill them, it won't cost me much.

I picked up 6 cu ft of organic garden soil, so I just need to get the two beds I can use for a garden set up and that means getting off my lazy butt and just doing it. I am not sure what my slacking is about, but it needs to stop.

I took this picture in our kitchen with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash but with macro on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Yardwork Kick Butt

No comments: