Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Smile 50/100 View

Bailey loves this window...there is a dent in the cushion from her enthusiastic window watching. She has access to outside, but seems to prefer to check things out from behind the glass.

This is my aunt and uncle's cat that I house sit for when they are out of town. She is super sweet, and has them fully trained as all cats do to their owners...LOL.

I was over the other day, helping my aunt organize some stuff and I just couldn't pass up this nicely framed shot. I took a closer one of her that really accentuated the hefty rear end she totes around but thought I would spare her the grief of having that one posted on the Internet.

I took this picture in the afternoon light, with no flash on my Fuji Finepix f50. I then edited in GIMP 2.6 for color and light balance and then added a fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Packing Tape Monster

No comments: