Sunday, May 25, 2014

Smile 55/100 Music

I have been wanting to get us a wireless speaker that we could use for the pool deck or outside when doing yard work that would have decent sound without being huge.

This JBL Charge seems to be just the ticket. I used a few gift cards from Amazon and bought this baby. It does everything I have wanted and am very happy with the purchase.

I highly recommend this baby if you are looking for some portable music you can share while not spending a ton of money. It sync'd with my 7th gen Nano with no problem.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash and but macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Led Zeppelin

No comments: