Thursday, February 06, 2014

POTD Day 6 C Is For

...completed! It is not too often that my To Do List of the day is actually all crossed out! Mark your calendars...LOL. What was lovely about this one was that it always required a bunch of errand running but still I managed to pull it off.

I think normally I just put way too much stuff on my To Do list and it is just not possible to get everything done. Like today's list for instance is already way too big, but that is okay, it keeps me motivated! Now if I could just get caught up on my POTDs...haha.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
________________________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Productive

No comments: