Sunday, February 09, 2014

POTD Day 9 Details

This is the finished drawing from the Chinese New Year 2014 Festival demo that Yeh Fei Pai did for us. I wrote a bit about it in this other post.

He was working with his son during the demo and they both signed it. As he was drawing each of the eight horses, he explained their representation to us. It was really interesting. Both of them had great senses of humor too which made the demo all that more interesting and entertaining.

He is a pretty well known artist and his work is showing in a few different places. He is known for the celestial horses so his visit during the Chinese New Year celebration was ideal for this Year of the Horse!

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50, with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...New Art

No comments: