Saturday, December 08, 2012

Productive

Yesterday was a pretty productive day, even if I didn't find everything I was looking for. I had putting off the errand running I needed to do, but the lack of food in the fridge forced my hand and I figured if I was going to do it, I would try to hit as many other things I could.

I started out by treating myself to breakfast at a local restaurant (making sure to stick to the diet), and then I was off. I managed to hit two home improvement stores, three groceries stores, and one birthday gift stop. I got the truck oil changed, vacuumed and washed. I made an appt for January that I have been putting off. Stopped to check the mail and discovered my first a little surprise from a friend before heading home for the night.

Obviously, there are still things that need to be done errand-wise, but at least I made a dent. I am going to head out after lunch and see if I can find a small potted tree so I can finish our Christmas tree decor, and make a visit or two to folks I haven't seen in a while.

It was a nice feeling of accomplishment knocking out some small things that have been hovering.
__________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Countertops

No comments: