Wednesday, February 19, 2014

POTD Day 19 Feet

These are my feet during this last summer when I was having an issue with one of them cracking pretty badly.

I tend to go barefoot whenever possible and my soles can get pretty dry so when it happens, I am forced to treat them and then put a sock on. Normally I would put socks on both feet but since I was just running around the house, it was cooler to keep one foot "nak3d"....LOL.

This happened after a week of camping where it was super dry and I was in sandles the whole time. Even while we were there, I had to treat my foot once and wear socks with my sandles which was kind of weird...LOL.

My sister in law gave me some really good stuff to put on them and I am hoping that this year I will be able to avoid the cracking, bleeding and pain by being a bit proactive about it.

I took this picture in our kitchen with my Fuji Finepix f50 with the flash turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Thanks To Everyone

No comments: