Monday, February 17, 2014

POTD Day 17 Vegetable

This was a little dish I stirfried up tonight. I had zucchini in the fridget I needed to use up.

I sliced it up pretty thin, and put it in the wok with some olive oil and garlic and started stirfrying since I knew it was going to take longer than the shrimp to cook. I thawed some raw shrimp and removed the tails.

Once the zucchini were mostly cooked (still al dente), I added the shrimp, fish sauce, sugar, grated ginger, lemon juice, ground white pepper, and chili paste. I cooked it for three minutes more (which is the bare minimum for fish sauce).

Shrimp and the zucchini were perfect. It was a great meal and healthy too!

This image was taken before I added the other ingredients with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added a fuzzy border.
____________________________

Last Year on In My Words...Soup And Tea

No comments: