Tuesday, February 18, 2014

POTD Day 18 Magic

I am always amazed when I see spring starting to break through the ground. Here we are only in the second week of February and all sorts of things are shooting up.

I am afraid that they will get surprised and end up dead because of a late freeze but perhaps nature knows better than I do...

This is a little bed we have in the front yard in between a couple of boulders. The irises have been there for a while but a lot of the rest of it is transplanted stuff from my SIL's yard. While I was out there taking the pic, I did go through and weed out anything that wasn't supposed to be there and tried to make sure nothing was getting too crowded.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for light, color and then added the fuzzy border.
___________________________

My blog that details out the projects being done around the house called The Bamboo Lagoon.

No comments: