Saturday, February 01, 2014

POTD Day 1 You

Staying with my theme of not posting my face on my blog, I have once again a pic of my feet. This one was taken on a geocaching hike to a lake near here.

The water in the lake (which is an irrigation lake) is super low because we are in a severe drought. This allowed me to walk along the lake shore at a level that is not normal and see some really cool rock formations. My feet are on one of those cool looking rocks. I love taking pictures of texture in nature and this trip really gave me a lot of opportunities.

It gets really muddy in the clay here when it rains so I was glad to get this hike in before we got any rain.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light, and then added the fuzzy border.
_____________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Geocaching Craziness

No comments: