Thursday, February 06, 2014

Reading For Research

Saw this cool article on NPR and decided I wanted to check out these books. I have had a couple of children book ideas for a while and even took a children book writing class last year and thought that these books might be good research material. I immediately added them to my Goodreads "To Read" list and put requests in for them on my library card.

So far 5 of them have come in and today, I went and picked them up. While I was there, I picked up a couple of books that have been made into movies that I want to read before I see the movies.

I plan to read the children's books tomorrow and take notes in my writing notebook. I'll take the books back when the last two come in, and hopefully I might have one or both of the "movie" books done too. I am also in the middle of a couple of books on my Nook so there is no lack of reading material on my plate....LOL.
______________________________

My Reading Blog is located at http://mishkabook.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I need to update it but plan to get on that in the next day or so!!

No comments: