Tuesday, February 11, 2014

POTD Day 11 Mistake

I don't know who made this mistake but it is a doozy and it is one of the things on the "To Do" list for the house. I already have the fasteners and the joist supports for it...it is just a matter of getting under the front porch deck and knocking it out.

There is also a lot of trapped moisture under the porch, so I also have all the stuff to put in some ventilation holes with covers. I won't be able to paint them to match the house until the temp warms up.

At some point in the future the porch needs to be redone in some way but for now, even without the joist supports, it is pretty darn stable and safe.

I took this picture while under our front porch with my Fuji Finepix f50 with flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added a fuzzy border.
___________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...Family Reunion

No comments: