Thursday, February 13, 2014

POTD Day 13 Perfect

This is the perfect lunch or dinner. I don't usually do rolls, but on occasion it is just the ticket. Some good edamame and a hot pot of green tea almost always compliments this. Finding really good sushi is kind of hard when you live 3+ hours from the coast.

Most of the sushi restaurants around here are actually run by Korean families, but that is okay because that means not only do you get good sushi but you also get good Korean food too!

This picture was taken at the restaurant I treat myself to when making the trek to the grocery store.

This picture was taken with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash but with the macro enabled. I edit it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added a fuzzy border.
__________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Musubi

No comments: