Saturday, February 15, 2014

POTD Day 15 My Drink Of Choice

This fountain sits in the plaza of our town. It has been here forever and it provides a water source that has a ton of history.

I wouldn't call this my drink of choice to actually drink, but it is a unique drink of choice and it is a place I have drank from many times. There is a second, less noticable fountain farther up in the park, but this is the one that all the tourists see and sample.

The water has a lot of minerals in it and is very bubbly. It doesn't taste good, but supposedly has many heathly properties. The research into the benefits of the water and living near the springs is very encouraging...

I took this picture in the sunlight with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
____________________________

Four years Ago on In My Words...Flashback

No comments: