Wednesday, February 12, 2014

POTD Day 12 Out And About

I had to go shopping for a gift for a 4 year old and her mom told me she would like books, so I decided since I already had to go to the local library to pick up some stuff, that I would also shop at a bookstore downtown and I would also get in an hour of walking as well.

This shot is the view looking down into the plaza of our downtown area. The christmas decorations are down and the spring/summer ones are up. The day was unseasonably warm. There were hockey players at the skating rink, and all the ducks were at the upper pond because they were working on the lower one. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of our park deer but none were about.

I found a few benchmarks, got a good walk in, some pictures for my POTD project and both errands done. Overall, pretty efficient use of my time!

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and added the fuzzy border.
_________________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Caching It High

No comments: